- I had a routine hospitalization (standard, I'm used to it). I got out for Easter.
- A tornado hit the Saint Louis airport, stranding my fiance with me until Thursday (not complaining!)
- While being forced to sit on my butt, I've discovered the shows Addicted to Food and Relapse.
- I've seen movies - lots of them. Today we did a double header of The Conspirator and the new Madea movie. I loved them both.
- I spent three hours trying to make heads or tails of Flora, and figured out something interesting...
Monday, April 25, 2011
Sunday, April 17, 2011
He's my 2nd-great uncle, my great-grandfather's brother. I had been assuming that his legal name was John, because that was his father's name (according to his death certificate), but Heather did a search and found a James L Rogers - and all the information (parents birth places, wife's name, birth place, everything) matched perfectly. You couldn't find a better match.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
JR Rogers is buried in the Rogers family plot in Blodgett Cemetery in Blodgett, Mo. Everyone else in the plot I can account for being related to somehow - except him.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that my blog posting resumes tomorrow after a week long absence. I got a new computer, I’ve been on vacation… You get the idea. But tomorrow I’m back with a series of new stories, new pictures, and new discoveries!