Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Promise I'm Alive!

I haven't posted much lately because of my health. Currently I have bronchitis, walking pneumonia (almost gone!), an ovarian issue and I'm in severe pain that they believe is my gallbladder.

However, I have been doing some research. I went to my second cousin's high school graduation, where I ran into several of my grandmother's friends and lots of relatives. One of them took me over to this big wall of pictures and started pointing out my relatives.

When he got to one picture, he said "There's Juanita." Staring at her was eerie - I look like her in many ways.

For those who don't know, Juanita is my "Flora" on my mom's side. She is my great aunt. There's very little information about her, she had a marrying problem, and I cant find a death date for that woman, not even through the SSDI.

I have a feeling that this woman was another serious secretkeeper.



No comments:

Post a Comment