Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Search For Johnston Copelin

Now that I'm married, happy and settled down, I'm back on the Flora hunt, tracking through her kids...

I'm currently on the hunt for her daughter, who is "off the grid" except for her husband.

This is what I know about Johnston Copelin:


  • His parents are named Eudolphus and Ida (Johnston) Copelin. They were quite wealthy and did a ton of international traveling.
  • He had a brother named Phillip.
  • He went to Yale and was a journalist.
  • He died under mysterious circumstances in a hotel room in Lorain, Ohio. His death certificate is next to illegible, so I'm not completely sure of the circumstances.
That's about it.

I don't know if they had kids.
I don't know anything about her.
I'm so confused.

I missed genealogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment