Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My March Goals

It's March 1st, so it's time to think about goals for the coming month.

Housekeeping:
  • Start scanning all the family documents I have into the computer. There aren't alot, but there are enough it will take time.
  • Clean up my notes (and my desk!). There are papers everywhere and I need to get them organized.
Specific Research Goals:
  • Find Flora's obituary. I have an aunt trying to help with this, but considering my Flora history, I'm not holding my breath.
  • Figure out her maiden name. No one knows it, so it's going to take a roadtrip and an archive search. I found her first husband's name, so now I just have to confirm it.
  • Once I get her maiden name, start researching her family line.
Random Stuff:
  • Do some FamilySearch Index work.
  • Order the NGS CD 1.
  • Merge my genealogy Twitter with my work Twitter. (Doing tonight.)
What are your March goals?

2 comments:

  1. Phew, when you said housekeeping, I was afraid you were going to say you were dusting or some other highly undesirable activity! Good, specific goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't do housekeeping much... ;)

    I hope my goals are attainable! I'm trying.

    ReplyDelete