- Start scanning all the family documents I have into the computer. There aren't alot, but there are enough it will take time.
- Clean up my notes (and my desk!). There are papers everywhere and I need to get them organized.
Specific Research Goals:
- Find Flora's obituary. I have an aunt trying to help with this, but considering my Flora history, I'm not holding my breath.
- Figure out her maiden name. No one knows it, so it's going to take a roadtrip and an archive search. I found her first husband's name, so now I just have to confirm it.
- Once I get her maiden name, start researching her family line.
- Do some FamilySearch Index work.
- Order the NGS CD 1.
- Merge my genealogy Twitter with my work Twitter. (Doing tonight.)
What are your March goals?